Google Analytics Services
Overview of Google Analytics Services
We fix issues with your Google Analytics tracking that prevent you from properly understanding the actions visitors take on your website. This requires fixing coding issues with your tag installation on your website. These issues can range from quick fixes to more complicated tracking setups. We will need access similar to what your website developer has to perform this work.
- Setup from scratch. You have no website analytics and would like to measure visitor activity on your website.
- Improving existing analytics. You have basic analytics installed but don’t have enough data to make meaningful decisions.
- Bug fixing. You have analytics installed but the data is broken.
- Integrating analytics with other apps like Salesforce, Zoho and other CRMs.
What we do
Google Analytics problems vary, but we generally follow this approach.
- Listen to the problems you have with your website tracking
- Write up our understanding of the problem and the solution along with a quote for the work
- Get your approval to move forward with the solution along with login details to your website and Google Analytics
- Receive payment for the work via online invoice
- Perform the work and test results
- Discuss the outcome with you
Time to complete
Varies depending on complexity of issues. Usually anywhere from 1 – 5 business days.
We can begin work same day after receiving login details and invoice payment.
We will provide:
- Written explanation of the solution to your Google Analytics fix
- Quote for work
- Fixing of Google Analytics issues
- Written explanation of the outcome of work
You will provide:
- Explanation of how Google Analytics is failing you
- Approval of quote and scope of work
- Payment of invoice
- Website and Google Analytics login details
Most Google Analytics problems can be fixed for $400 – $2,500. An online invoice will be sent before work is begun and can be paid using ACH bank transfer or credit card (extra fee for credit cards).