Fantasy Costumes: SEO Penalty Reversal Case Study
Helping a brick-and-mortar with an eCommerce store compete.
Fantasy Costumes is the largest costume store in Chicago and has been open year round since 1969. They saw their search visits had been declining over the years and reached out to get an idea of what was going on. They were looking for a partner to help increase their Bigcommerce e-commerce store revenue.
- Increase in return-on-ad-spend year-over-year (492% vs. 212%)
- 151% increase in revenue from Organic search results year-over-year.
What we provided
- A website audit that uncovered numerous critical errors with the website’s structure
- Content auditing with removal of 700 pages of poor ranking content
- Disavow file inspection and updating to remove spammy links pointing to the site
- Product description creation (500+)
- Blog content creation and distribution
- Link building with relevant niches and sites
- Google Shopping PLA campaign management
- YouTube video campaign management
- Google re-marketing setup and management
- Conversion optimization (styling and re-design of cart / checkout pages)