Online marketing can be confusing.
Here's how we help.
When we speak to established businesses that want to market online they have the same questions:
- Where do we start?
- How much do we spend?
- Is our website good enough?
- What results can we expect?
Every time the answer is the same: it depends.
Every business has different goals, budgets, internal resources, competition and pricing. Applying a marketing strategy that works for one business may not work for another.
We always start with a marketing guide.
We research your business and market to give you clear direction for your online marketing.
Our online marketing research guide answers the above questions and:
- How can you apply the best parts of your competitor’s website strategy to your website?
- How can you get more visibility on websites that your competitors are on?
- Which websites are worth advertising on and what are expected results from doing so?
- How many of your potential customers are available for advertising to on LinkedIn and Facebook?
- How do we generate leads from your existing list of emails and add more emails to the list?
- What should our budget be and how does it affect our results?
- How / where do we start and what’s the process look like?
Our website marketing guide:
- $6,750 one-time payment, paid by online invoice (credit cards accepted) or check in full prior to start of work.
- Is completely custom to your business.
- Includes a 1 hour consultation call walking you through the online marketing research and marketing plan (15-20 page PDF).
- Is delivered within 10 business days.
Reaction From A Client After Our Marketing Research
“I’m so glad to see how well we’re doing! We are well on our way to a full recovery! At this rate we should be at the target we had for the end of last year! Thank you for all your hard work!”